THIRTYTWO PAS LOW CUT BOOTS
Thirty Two Lo Cut – Easy, Comfy, Steezy, a combination that no one could say no to. Soft flex means this boot comes on easy and ensures maximum comfort through all stages of progression
Taking design cues from classic Etnies kicks, the ThirtyTwo Men's Lo-Cut Snowboard Boot brings a low-profile skate feel to the snow. Seeing that it's all about bringing your skate style to the mountain, the Lo-Cut Snowboard Boot is an ideal choice for non-stop park laps, urban handrail sessions, and cruising with a freestyle outlook. The mid-level flex allows you to get creative on freestyle features, but without being too loose when riding the entire mountain. Traditional laces provide ample support for riders who'd rather lace their own boots than mess with quick-lace systems or unnecessary dials.
Due to the complex nature of boots we highly recommended that they are fitted in store by one of our professional boot fitters.
Our boot fitting guarantee only applies to boots that are bought and fitted in store.
For any boot fitting enquiries feel free to contact us with any questions.
- Skate-inspired for park laps and all-terrain cruising
- Medium flex for riding with a freestyle perspective
- Level 2 Intuition Foam liner provides a customized fit
- Internal liner harness provides locked-down support
- Level 2 molded EVA footbed cushions harsh landings
- Rubber sole with aggressive traction pattern
- ThirtyTwo focuses on designing comfortable, no-nonsense boots