SMITH I/O CHROMA POP GOGGLE
The I/O has a modern look with a large range of vision - the perfect combination of style and technology.
The I/O combines a wider field of view, innovative Responsive Fit™ frame design, and updated looks. All while using your same proven lens. The spherical lens has 5X™ anti-fog, Smith’s highest level of anti-fog technology, and TLT optics for crystal clear vision. The original I/O was the first goggle to solve the problem of what to do when changing light and weather demanded different lenses. The new I/O continues that legacy of uncompromising performance. Smith’s patent pending ChromaPop lens technology enhances clarity and natural color to let you live every moment in more detail. More detail gives you the advantage needed to perform confidently and have more fun.
- Quick release lens change system
- ChromaPop™ lenses
- 5X™ anti-fog inner lens
- TLT lens technology for crystal clear vision
- Patented Porex™ filter prevents optical distortion during changes in elevation
- Medium fit
- Responsive Fit™ frame design
- QuickFit strap adjustment system with clip buckle
- 3-layer DriWix face foam
- Helmet compatible
- Ultra-wide, silicone backed strap
- Articulating outrigger positioning system