BLIZZARD RUSTLER 11 SKIS 2019
Blizzard skiers all over the wolrd, from freeride world tour champion Leo Slemett to everyday fun-seekers, are now reaching for the Rustler 11 as their go-to ski of choice.
Whatever the conditions, with the Rustler 11 you’ll be grinning all day long. It is founded on two signature concepts, Carbon Flipcore D.R.T Technology and an innovative waist concept: the longer the ski, the wider the waist which gives ambitious freeriders and freeride athletes more control and float, even on steep terrain. The smooth rocker-camber-rocker profile make it responsive and stable yet super playful in softer snow and powder conditions and on any type of terrain. The Rustler 11 is the ultimate resort powder ski.
- Sidecut 142 / 114 / 132 mm
- Radius 16m (164), 17.5m (172), 19m (180), 21m (188), 23m (192)
- Sandwich Compound Sidewall
- ISO-Pauwlonia-Balsa-Poplar-Beech Woodcore
- D.R.T Tech
- Carbon Flipcore DRT
- Lite Core with strength for performance.
- Rocker/ Camber/ Rocker