ARCTERYX STINGER PANTS
Durable GORE-TEX® Pro pant intended for backcountry touring and deep powder days
The classic Stinger pants have been protecting people on backcountry touring and deep powder days for a while now. Durable and supple, the GORE-TEX® Pro pants are styled for all round ski and board use, meaning they cut a clean, sleek silhouette while you cut clean, sleek lines in the more hidden corners of the mountain's recesses.
Simply put, the Stinger is windproof, waterproof/breathable winter protection that is functional, light and easy to wear.
Keprotec™ instep patches stand up against damage from boots and ski edges while you're seeking out steeps and riding chairlifts to peaks.
Zippered thigh vents open to dump heat on the bootpack to a hidden cache of powder. An adjustable waist belt with snap closure sits close to the small of the back, so the Stinger fits your body as well as it suits your needs. Expedition fit for easy layering.
- Waterproof, breathable, durable
- Taped seams for added weatherproofness
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface
- Expedition with e3D fit for easy layering
- WaterTight™ double thigh zippers for easy venting
- Keprotec™ instep patches provide superior protection against damage by boots, crampons and ski edges
- Slide 'n Loc™ snap closures enable certain jackets to be fastened to ski pants to prevent snow entry